Firefly Glen and i was born with a healthy appetite
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Antares' business had been covering ground today and honestly, he was making good progress on it so far. Along this route, as he cruised an easy trot, he noticed his younger brother's scent trailing on the breezes. Though he did intend to keep up his streak, he could stand a brief pause to see what he was doing here. That gradually eased him into an ever-sharpening stalk mode, a thought encouraged by being pretty sure that said brother was alone for now. Maybe it was a good thing he decided to be nosy about it.

He did not yet have the expertise of every inch of the Glen, but he liked to think he was pretty good--and good enough to potentially outwit the less experienced--keeping on his quietest steps, the yearling swung as wide as he hopefully could to angle in from behind Altair. Maybe he'd notice less of him that way.. and once he was comfortable with that placement, he stalked after him intently and gained ground stride by stride. Tilting his muzzle just so, the ugly little grin he took with him was barely hidden.

Once he hopefully got close enough to warrant more, he dropped from the shadows with a pounce aiming right for his brother's hind end.
Messages In This Thread
and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - October 29, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - October 30, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 01, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 03, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 04, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 08, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - December 02, 2020, 07:56 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - December 19, 2020, 02:08 AM