Firefly Glen and i was born with a healthy appetite
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Any rise out of his brother was what he was after. Startle him, irritate, pester, whatever. If his efforts made contact, then even better. He did seem to get what he wanted as his brother spun to met him, teeth-shown, and surprise all too evident. Antares met it with a small smirk and kept on going for more after, satisfied, but a little greedy.

He met the reach for his own scruff by simply swinging his side against his brother a bit, letting Altair have at him, but not without the side-effect of his momentum--at least a nice piece of it, but of course, he didn't have to be as careful now that his siblings were getting bigger, and could offer more contention of their own. Oh noo.. he droned, flipping his nose up to the air dramatically. Who let you out down here anyway? he asked as he righted, then growled playfully as he'd try to bump against his brother again. There was no actual threat behind any of it of course, but they weren't really raised as.. gentle sorts.

Regardless, Antares was glad to see him, and happy for his younger brother that he got to come prowl in the glen too. Maybe it could be the start of more.
Messages In This Thread
and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - October 29, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - October 30, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 01, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 03, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 04, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 08, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - December 02, 2020, 07:56 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - December 19, 2020, 02:08 AM