Firefly Glen and i was born with a healthy appetite
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
He was familiar with the impatience of youth, so he spared telling his brother that it would come soon enough when he suspected it might just go in one ear, and gust right out the other. Oh lucky us then, he drawled, exaggerating a notch by his standards as his smirk stayed toothy. Despite some good-natured sarcasm, he would wholeheartedly welcome his brother among them when the time came.

As for badgers, he nodded slow--Mhm, they do come pretty feisty, he began. It felt best to arm his brother with what he had learned, especially if his prospects for the Glen were looking good and the mustelids did somehow continue to be an ongoing situation (hopefully not though). They're not very big for as nasty as they can get.. like good sized but still stronger than you'd think. Faster than they look, too, all short like that. Antares detailed, remembering the way it wrenched its neck muscles beneath his pull. That above all had apparently stuck with him. This one got a decent little bite on Bronco, even. Antares said, wondering if he hadn't come, if it could've been worse. Point being, badgers were fully armed and not to underestimated. Hopefully we'll keep them off the Glen before long but you never know, they seem stubborn. Best not to underestimate, he added on.

He wouldn't take much goading to say more, but depending on how interesting Altair was--he'd go on, or, return to bodying each other sooner or later. They had plenty to see.
Messages In This Thread
and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - October 29, 2020, 09:32 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - October 30, 2020, 11:46 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 01, 2020, 01:37 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 03, 2020, 01:16 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - November 04, 2020, 03:19 PM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - November 08, 2020, 03:52 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Altair - December 02, 2020, 07:56 AM
RE: and i was born with a healthy appetite - by Antares - December 19, 2020, 02:08 AM