Stone Circle I was weak, I was broken, I was tossed out in the ocean
patron saint
are we all lost like you?
253 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
Mother was here, and when he saw her, the gravity of his thoughts seemed to float away into something less consequential than what he knew they were. Her smile brought a faint echo from him, a thin trace of his lips quirking upward and touching his eyes in a way he could only feel.

"Mother," he greeted in return and climbed the final crest of the hill until he passed between the stones and joined her within the circle. His gaze drifted toward his patron stone out of habit, even as he settled beside her. "Could you help me clean my wounds?" he looked to her then, his voice soft - and he still found it strange, that he had to tip his head down to see her now, "I can't reach them, and they itch." She would surely see the scores of exposed flesh Illidan had carved into his face, and how they still oozed, and while Valette was no healer, she was his mother, and he trusted she would know what to do.
with quiet words I'll lead you in
Messages In This Thread
RE: I was weak, I was broken, I was tossed out in the ocean - by Merrit - November 01, 2020, 05:52 PM