Whitefish River Now I see fire, inside the mountain,
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
She was used to members coming and going, unfortunately, and she had assumed that Orlaith had left them. The healer still worried, though, because she never didn't worry about packmates, past or present. 

The call had her rising from where she had just settled down for a nap with her family. She looked to @Emrik, asking him to watch the children while she went to see what was going on; it was rare that the healer was summoned to the borders just to talk. Usually it was because something was wrong, and she could tell from the tone of the howl that something eas definitely wrong. 

The first thing she noticed when she arrived was that Orlaith was a mess. Concern wrinkled her brow as she noted all the blood dried to various spots on the other woman's coat. Orlaith, she said worriedly. What happened? She stepped closer. I need to look at your wounds and clean them. They were caked with dry blood and infection would set in soon if left that way.
Messages In This Thread
Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 02, 2020, 03:51 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 02, 2020, 10:00 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 02, 2020, 11:29 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 05, 2020, 11:41 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 05, 2020, 02:35 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Saraneth - November 06, 2020, 01:04 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Speedy - November 06, 2020, 04:52 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Ira - November 06, 2020, 05:32 AM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Orlaith - November 08, 2020, 10:31 PM
RE: Now I see fire, inside the mountain, - by Aliana - November 10, 2020, 10:35 PM