Nova Peak I need to stop thinking about you
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
The little wolf was odd. It looked like mud or old blood had been stamped on her forehead by someone. He was tempted to tell her she had something on her face, but decided it best not to when she offered a kind smile and her introduction. Star. She looked mature, not like the young wolves he was used to encountering. She may even have been older than him, though it was hard to tell with the softness of her features.
You got it, he answered casually. I'm Taikon, also a hunter. Takiyok dragged me here, he joked, feigning a light roll of his eyes. In fact she hadn't, of course. She had offered her home to him, showing great trust in him by doing so. To be honest, he felt rather honoured.
Need some help? He saw when she put the hare back into the cache that she wasn't hungry at the moment, or at least not enough to take from the cache. Instead, he figured she might be doing a bit of cleaning.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
I need to stop thinking about you - by RIP Star - November 08, 2020, 12:19 PM
RE: I need to stop thinking about you - by Taikon - November 08, 2020, 01:00 PM
RE: I need to stop thinking about you - by RIP Star - November 08, 2020, 03:31 PM
RE: I need to stop thinking about you - by Taikon - November 08, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: I need to stop thinking about you - by RIP Star - December 24, 2020, 12:26 PM
RE: I need to stop thinking about you - by Taikon - January 11, 2021, 09:27 PM