Otter Creek i'm out of control, living a fictional prose
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Old fears have gone to rest in the depths of his mind, while new ones begin to sprout at the front. Phillip felt an array of emotion each time he laid his eyes upon his silver companion. Relief, happiness, a familiar fluttery feeling in his gut. Then there’s the fear. It’s something he denies is even there, but it’s sticks to his subconscious and affects his every move. He does everything oh so carefully when he’s around Zephyr. He was chased away when he screwed things up with the thieves, he didn’t want anything similar happening with his friend. He didn’t want to lose him again.

Phillip followed the trail he had left, and when he spotted him all those feelings hit him like a brick. Hey, he called as he approached, I-I was looking for you.
Messages In This Thread
i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 11, 2020, 04:39 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Hyacinth - November 12, 2020, 06:43 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 12, 2020, 06:54 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 17, 2020, 01:15 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 19, 2020, 01:25 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - November 23, 2020, 12:23 PM
RE: i'm out of control, living a fictional prose - by Zephyr - December 07, 2020, 08:19 AM