Stone Circle Saying life
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
To a certain point, she wished she knew a bit more about Ursus -- but knowing more about them also meant that she'd have to deal with them. Knowledge versus dealing with them... Perhaps ignorance was better. Most of what I could say is theoretical. I don't understand why they're even there. You've been here well before they were... If they have such issues with neighbors, even as far as my pack... Why place themselves so close? They strike me as the sort that would return if simply chased off. Unless they've hidden away a particularly logical wolf somewhere in their ranks, I suspect the only way to actually be rid of them is to move yourselves, or to end those that lead them. Yeah uh, Arbiter didn't mess around, did she? But she didn't think Easthollow should be the one to have to leave, but nor did they seem like the type to do the dirty deeds needed, And even then, every option comes with risks, none are guaranteed. But have they angered any other wolves? Worse than they've done to you? Those would be the wolves to talk to. Either as a distraction for Ursus' ire or as someone who could provide a more permanent solution, depending on how much you like them and how capable they are.

Valette at least had things settled here. Arbiter was stricken with bad luck and bad timing... I'd been counting on him to help build the pack up again once we'd settled. I haven't found a good wolf who could replace him -- even on just a mundane front. I'm not a fan of the uncertainty. It was dark humor in a way -- she was stating the obvious -- but the change of her tone was slight. Kaertok was somewhere in the next galaxy for being a match.

Coming into the territory had come with a slight shift in Arbiter's posture. She was polite, reserved, she was keenly aware this was not her place. Her nose twitched as they got closer to the bison. Yes, Easthollow certainly seemed to be doing well, at least on the hunting aspect. Thank you, again. She delayed a moment, looking to Valette just to see if she was to join her. Arbiter was a guest, and if Valette wanted some too, it was only proper she start eating first at the very least. And if not, Arbiter would move forward, to select a place to eat. Would their conversation be essentially ending here, or just be broken briefly by her eating?
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
Saying life - by Arbiter - November 13, 2020, 10:10 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 14, 2020, 06:26 AM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 01:14 AM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 21, 2020, 04:12 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 06:03 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - November 25, 2020, 01:46 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - November 29, 2020, 05:49 PM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - December 01, 2020, 04:38 PM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - December 04, 2020, 12:07 AM
RE: Saying life - by RIP Valette - December 04, 2020, 11:03 AM
RE: Saying life - by Arbiter - December 17, 2020, 02:49 AM