Haunted Wood Be free my little pest
98 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Prowling the woods, Conquest was certain to claim these once more in the name of the Nightwalkers again. In due time, all she had to do was figure it out. How it was done, how to gather followers in which she trusted enough to keep around in a new colony. Family was foreign to her tongue these days, never fancying the folk she barely ever saw enough to call them as such. Perhaps one day she would come around to it, for now, the only family she had was long dead or gone. 

Another scent entered her woods, this one unlike the others. The past two were pleasant surprises despite her original apprehensiveness about them, both knowing her father well enough to speak to Conquest about him... this time, the third time, she was certain would not be the same story. Unless Vengeance was popular around these parts and everyone here simply knew his name and being in one way or another. 

Swallowing up the ground beneath her, behind the crimson girl was a rat she had met while in these woods... called itself Aldrich. it too seemed familiar with her father, but not much else was shared before the hunt of this new scent took the young Rache's attention. The scent brought her to the riverside, a growl rolling from her tongue to catch the stranger's attention. Who are you? Who the hell is it this time?
[Image: zaR4vWK.gif]
The desire to conquer is itself a sort of subjection.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 20, 2020, 03:10 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 20, 2020, 03:35 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 20, 2020, 08:23 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 20, 2020, 08:50 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 21, 2020, 09:36 AM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 26, 2020, 09:10 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 27, 2020, 04:45 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - November 30, 2020, 08:59 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Whrist - November 30, 2020, 09:18 PM
RE: Be free my little pest - by Conquest - December 01, 2020, 01:05 PM