Noctisardor Bypass congratulations. you have found a waste-bin
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
A slight nod of her head. See, she trusted her brother to quest for improvement. It was in their breeding. But apparently he had a friend? Hm. Okay. A sniff at him -- yes, there was another scent there. Well, you'll have to tell me about him as well.

Anyway, about her own pack. Legion is different than our father's pack -- at least on one side of things. The ranks are split -- those who tend physical and versus those who are scholarly. I find here in these valleys there are a lot more wolves that he'd describe as soft. And there's nothing more frustrating than being stuck ranking beneath one of those when you know that you could easily thrash if you challenged them. So instead, everyone can just focus on competing with those who are relevant. I want it to encourage improvement. But perhaps they needed more competition. Probably. But finding other wolves hadn't worked out. Perhaps they were just too far from everyone else out here. Maybe blame Ursus for making things unwelcoming. But the loyalty and respect I expect should be familiar, but without as much built-in sadism. Devil had his name for a reason, after all.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - November 21, 2020, 08:07 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - November 21, 2020, 08:41 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - November 24, 2020, 02:26 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - November 27, 2020, 01:31 AM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - December 03, 2020, 04:09 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - December 04, 2020, 12:30 AM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Agent - December 19, 2020, 04:58 PM
RE: congratulations. you have found a waste-bin - by Arbiter - December 20, 2020, 12:56 AM