Moonsong Glacier To the Stage
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Limit Two 
Hiero's Journey begins!

After Kaistleoki had dealt with the bear (keeping it vague), Hiero took with him the newcomer @Dorian and they set off on their own to see the wilds. He said some departing words to @Ira that he would return in a couple of weeks, that the need to stretch his legs and see the world beyond Kaistleoki's borders was necessary should he continue his position as Constable with all these border visitors asking of nearby packs and the lands surrounding them. Dorian would be his nose and companion, while Hiero, well, perhaps a bodyguard of sorts? Maybe some time to train between them or whatnot.

Today, a day and a half away from Kaistleoki, the men found themselves on a great glacier. Thankfully no storm rushed through to blow them off its sides, instead, the sun seemed warm and kept the snow from feeling too slippery underneath his toes. With this, it felt like a safe place to rest for a while before continuing on their adventure. Does it smell like saltwater to you Dorian? If it were, he could get a better idea of what this colossus lump of ice and snow was.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota
GOT SUNSHINE IN A BAG
46 Posts
Ooc — Lackadaisy
"Yeah" he replies enough easily to his new friend, giving a nod. He could smell the salt water on the wind, despite not being to the coast often. Especially since joining the pack. Dorian wagged his tail regardless, happy enough to be chosen for such an important job.

He may not be very versed in battling, but the coywolf knew that Hiero wouldn't have asked if he didn't want him there. "So why did you pick me to come?" he asks the man now, tilting his head "there's like, so many others in the pack..."
2/5
0/5
Take these sunken eyes and learn to see
369 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Guardian
Away
Enjoying the deep snow up here, it was way deeper than the snow back at Kaistleoki. It seemed to stretch out for as far as his eye could see, and so bright too as the sun lit up and bounced back against the snow and into his eyes. Even Hiero knew to squint at that to protect his eyes. Even with his shitty nose he could tell the air was so fresh and crisp up here, he took in a big breath through his nostrils to pick up any little thing he could, even if it wasn't much at all.

Wasting no time, he dove to the ground face first. Burying his head in the snow and rubbing his chest and muzzle against it, chuckling and only pausing in his enjoyment to answer Dorian. I need someone with a functioning nose to travel safely. He started off, knowing that Dorian probably didn't know anything about Hiero's... predicament with smell. I can't smell very well you see, and well, I like you Dorian, I thought you'd be a fantastic traveling companion for the next couple weeks.
New Threads: closed, he's dead, let him rest
Companion: Hiero can be seen with a grizzly bear as a companion in most of his threads! His name is Dakota