Stavanger Bay And in the morning sun,
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
All Welcome 
It was snowing.

As the Sealord maintained the borders fresh scent with each morning she had awoken from her slumber. Within the bay were there various of coves formed in the rocks, and comfortably so did she find herself into one of them to sink away from the natural weather that would hit their home. Upon peaking her head out, a white eye narrowed slightly at the look of the first snowflake that hit her nose.

She sneezed.

And so winter was here.

stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
Keeping details vague until the outcome of Hua and Umbra's thread!

Stealing away from her island home for the first time in a long time, Tzila traveled west. Hugging the coastline, a chilled breeze laced with salt tussled her fur. Moonlit eyes flashing, she smiled thinly. She knew that bitter touch well, just the same as she did the icy moisture of the snowflakes landing upon her nose. 

Winter had at last, reared its head. Slowing her brisk walk to an unhurried saunter, she pressed her ears back thoughtfully. Had it really been that long? How time flew by so quickly, especially being the busy first-time mother that she was. But she always would have to occassionaly scratch that itch to stretch her legs, if even for a little while.

Before she could go any further, the distinguished scent of well-maintained borders slammed against her nose. She smirked some, recalling how Hua had alerted them to their neighbors. And now, here she was, paying the new pack a visit. Tzila had wanted to see them for herself, to make more of Yuelong known to their own. Her interest roused, pinned towards the inky figure some distance off. Maintaining a respectful distance between herself and where she assumed the borders to be, she called out with a low rumbling chuff in greeting.
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
There was a figure in the distance, but rather then approaching she instead stood by the borders and made way to call for her. It was an improvement, as now slowly were their scents being mixed into the bay and more wolves were respecting their claim.. But it was never enough, Umbra was a prideful wolf who wanted call in numbers, and she wasn't sociable, so a struggle brewed within.

Approaching so, the Sealord held a high head as she looked upon the black woman with a scarlet frame, "This is Stormbound territory," she stated, "what do you need." It was noted she smelled of Yuelong, and any hostilities that were originally presented simmered away, but Umbra still remained with a prideful posture, almost like she was looking down onto this stranger.

stars cannot shine without darkness
469 Posts
Ooc — Mai
The other black cloaked woman responded to her call instantly, approaching her with a proud step. Upright dark ears flicked back, once. There was no question that this woman was the one in charge. Tzila held her ground, swallowing the urge to adopt a posture of arrogance, or dominance. It was not in her nature to submit to others. But as a guest here on these claimed grounds, she settled for neutrality.

Dipping her dark crown in a respectful bob, she licked her chops. "I come from Yuelong, as I am sure you are aware. Our leaders, Hua and Aiolos have informed us of a new pack taking residence in this stretch of the coast." Moonlit eyes flashed, her dark tail slicing through the air behind her. "I wanted to scope it out for myself, but moreover extend my welcome, given our...terms." She drawled, hinting of the agreed upon alliance between the packs. Getting close to your allies - knowing them and forming a strong sense of trust, if possible, was a surefire way to further cement their newly built alliance. Tzila would play it by ear, stepping lightly for now.
192 Posts
Ooc —
Away
"We have allied with them." She flickered her tail as the other went on about the factor they were from Yuelong. It seemed she was interested in Stormbound and came as a greeting, as it was known their group was quite close to Yuelong- so she did not mind much, nor' think too hard upon else. There would be no point to spy upon an ally, especially when it was well-known they were still forming to completion for winter.

Especially since it was close.. Too close.

"I am Umbra, Sealord of Stormbound."