Broken Boulder she is wildfire.
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
the woman called asra — though praimfaya knows this only from the matron's greeting to her — departed with a suddenness that almost left praimfaya whiplashed. she blinks her frostbound gaze after the woman for a moment before it slides to the matron where it rests as she introduces herself. star; and following it curiosity as to why she left. the prickles at praimfaya. to mahler, she owed explanation ...but no one else; and if mahler and wylla hadn't seen fit to tell sagtannet about her banishment then it wasn't their business.

irregardless, she supposed honestly was the best policy. she had nothing to hide. she hadn't been disloyal to sagtannet but rather her disagreement with and further challenge of mahler's decree had been the cause of it.

mahler and i had a disagreement and i challenged his refusal to let me spy on the saints. praimfaya tells star openly. he banished me as punishment. nevertheless, we have spoken about it at length and it's been put behind us. at least, praimfaya put it behind her ...she rightly couldn't speak for mahler but she ran with the assumption that if he was still angry about it he wouldn't have left her in rivenwood.
Messages In This Thread
she is wildfire. - by RIP Praimfaya - December 18, 2020, 08:26 AM
RE: she is wildfire. - by Asra - December 23, 2020, 09:56 PM
RE: she is wildfire. - by RIP Star - December 24, 2020, 12:34 PM
RE: she is wildfire. - by RIP Praimfaya - December 30, 2020, 12:10 PM
RE: she is wildfire. - by RIP Star - January 06, 2021, 09:53 PM
RE: she is wildfire. - by RIP Praimfaya - January 08, 2021, 12:32 PM
RE: she is wildfire. - by RIP Star - January 19, 2021, 02:36 PM