Hideaway Strath Return of the Shadow
261 Posts
Ooc —
Going to be vague about her spar injuries since this thread is not concluded but she should be mostly healed of most words by now…

Whrist had not realized how much tension she had been building during her lament until her eyes opened and fell upon the male she considered hers. She felt that tension melt away as if thawed instantly by his touch. She took a moment to let herself take in her fill of the stocky muscular male enjoying his tail and hips.

Whrist then glanced at her shoulder the healing had gone very well and outward signs of the  scuffle was next to nil, any scars did not mar her coat with white hairs, at least not yet. She nodded in answer to his question and stood running her head along the underside of his jaw then upper his shoulder. A wicked grin spread over her lips suddenly and he nipped him between the shoulder blades playfully where he had left his mark upon her before she left. She held it for a moment but did not break his skin then she backed up and shook herself.

“I don’t know what I found,” She found her voice speaking before her mind caught up, she still wasn’t sure what she had wanted when she left nor was she sure she had found it.

She continued as if she was speaking soully about her mission “I found a female fitting your description to a tee but she gave me the name of  Blodreina Eyjolfur. I then ghosted her to the outskirts of Rivenwood before turning back here. There are no signs of the one you called Renard”

She averted her eyes and sat down, he might think she was ashamed for not having wholly completed her mission but really she was sorting though her feeling; she was closer to the idea that perhaps this pack truly was the place for her. She just wished she knew more about them perhaps she’d ask him for the story about Sasha she knew something was up there though she could not place her paw on it. Or the one behind the captive, or even where the captive came from or the future plans; she needed some action and for that this male was usually the best place to start. She could not help the smirk them flicked upon her lips on that thought, finally she looked up at him attempting to assess wether or not he was ok with her news
Messages In This Thread
Return of the Shadow - by Whrist - December 27, 2020, 02:19 PM
RE: Return of the Shadow - by Kynareth Deagon - December 30, 2020, 04:30 PM
RE: Return of the Shadow - by Whrist - January 02, 2021, 04:17 PM
RE: Return of the Shadow - by Kynareth Deagon - January 06, 2021, 02:34 PM
RE: Return of the Shadow - by Whrist - January 06, 2021, 10:42 PM
RE: Return of the Shadow - by Kynareth Deagon - January 09, 2021, 03:46 PM
RE: Return of the Shadow - by Whrist - January 12, 2021, 08:46 PM
RE: Return of the Shadow - by Kynareth Deagon - January 13, 2021, 03:47 PM