Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
98 Posts
Ooc — Noki
Bitting and tearing, ripping and chewing, spitting and clawing. The fire-ress was full of rage and demanded a win this time around. If she could not win against her fellow, older, canines, she would refuse to lose now with the odds was clearly in their favour. Hanging on with claws and fangs on the back of the beast, it was only until it finally bucked her off did her own attacks end. Ducking out of the way from the claws swiping at the pack of wolves, she readied to continue until the thing not only ran off - but the others stopped too... everything seemed quiet for a moment. 

Blood, death, carnage... Hydra was here too now, a new one to enter the fray that she didn't notice until now, now that she took the time to look around at the damage the ursine had caused. Adrenaline coursed thickly through her veins like toxic sludge, the beast was wounded and she would not let it get away... looking back at where it ran off so, she would remember its scent for now... glancing over to Hydra for guidance, licking away the blood that dribbled form her lips as crimson saliva dripped from her chin. 

Would the Moonspear queen follow the creature now or would she see about the others first? Conquest was torn in what to do now... There wasn't much she could do with the injured... some, one in particular looking like they needed to have their suffering ended here and now instead of prolonged. But it was not her call to make. Not here, not now.
[Image: zaR4vWK.gif]
The desire to conquer is itself a sort of subjection.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Conquest - January 05, 2021, 07:23 PM