Firefly Glen I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad
98 Posts
Ooc — Noki
A raptor joined in from the looks of it, a large creature of the skies that pecked away at the already deceased. Something that Conquest felt numb to, thinking that it was only natural for the dead to find use in the afterlife by feeding another no matter how morbid it may seem. It was better than rotting uselessly and feeding the worms - while such a powerful creature, to be one with it, seemed like an honour in a sort of morbid way.

Hydra called for it to follow the bear, and so it did with some sort of acknowledgment to the request. The duo was impressive to watch, but it didn't last much longer as more was to be dealt with. Death surrounded them, and Hydra approached one of the less fortunate members... approaching herself, she watched the poor dying soul, lifeless eyes of her own watching the scene unfold with the mountain queen seemingly offering to cut the dying woman's suffering short. The mercy seemed kind, however, it was not necessary as this one too faded.

Eyes flickered to Hydra briefly, sharing the possible pain the matriarch must feel in the moment. Should she be allowed, the flame-licked girl would press her nose lightly against the shadow's shoulder in a short share of sympathy before pulling away. She shared no connections with anyone else here, they were all. "family" but only faces in the crowd. She offered a solemn glance to them all before padding off. Following where the eagle had flown off to, where the ursine's scent led to. She would follow it, she would kill it. Running away was not an option for this creature, it would face the damage it had done.

[exit!]
[Image: zaR4vWK.gif]
The desire to conquer is itself a sort of subjection.
New Threads: closed
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm sorry if I hurt you, I'm sorry if it got that bad - by Conquest - January 06, 2021, 11:46 AM