Noctisardor Bypass Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine?
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Perfect.  Can do.  If he could lie low through the snow, that bought him a little more time, even if Warlock's mom decided to chuck him in the end.  No harm, no foul.  Hunting on his own was kinda rough since that was one of few pack perks, but hey, couple more days wouldn't kill him.  He hadn't exactly been lying about being a dab hand at it - wouldn't have survived the last 4 years if he was.  

Now that that was settled and established, he was okay to answer the more casual questions.  If they'd turned him out from the offset he'd have had a shorter time frame to get an alternative lined up.

Few years, actually.  Joined a pack here and there, but I got a preference towards leaders who aren't constantly on my dick for shit that isn't my fault.  Specifically, dudes who couldn't handle some healthy competition in their ranks.  Look, he wasn't after their rank or anything, but if a chick liked what they saw, how could he help that?  Never had a non-dude lead before, it's got potential.  He was so tempted to ask the question 'is your mom hot' but he'd hold off.  Kid wouldn't probably give him a straight answer anyway.
Messages In This Thread
Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 03, 2021, 11:26 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 01:22 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 08:02 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 05, 2021, 11:49 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 06, 2021, 10:25 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - January 19, 2021, 02:24 PM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Zane - February 11, 2021, 12:32 AM
RE: Do you have a name? Or can I call you mine? - by Warlock - February 18, 2021, 12:04 AM