Dragoncrest Cliffs But if 'is' wasn't
nomen est omen
1,069 Posts
Ooc — Jennifer
Master Guardian
There were too many things going at once. It made things messy. First to Rosalyn. It's more that I don't know your pack. The last two new ones I met didn't exactly seem... Well, ones I'd want to trust. Not a good trend, but I'll be happy to badmouth them to you if you want the intel. That last bit at least had a little more spirit to it. Always keen to help ruin the lives of the wolves who wanted to cause trouble that didn't benefit her... Well, ok, at least right now she wasn't to sure about that one guy's pack -- he just seemed pretty sus in the way he avoided actually committing to anything. What was he up to? The Saints were far less of a question mark. Either way, they'll tell you, I've not been the most fond of letting my children stay with those who I don't know. Not that it's stopped them from trying to force my hand before. How many times?

To Haunt, after some thoughtful ear flicking about, And for that, I thank them. A pause to nod to Rosalyn -- polite and thankful, yes, but this was not the order she'd wanted to do things in. She was not the biggest fan of having a conversation pulling in at least three ways at once. Back to her daughter, The change in weather certainly isn't... Helpful. But I want you to be safe and healthy -- and then home again. Without the latter, it makes the former two rather harder for me to do -- it's my duty to do. She looked between both Haunt and Vex. She was not a fan of this. Any of this. But it wasn't like she could fight the weather. 

Again, she was about to speak when Vex spoke up. You did, she said, somewhat flatly, a glance that did question then what he'd meant by asking it in the first place. She was going to let that hang in the air a moment before properly responding but that was when Vex came in with the big distraction: Kaertok. He was dead. What? What happened? She was mostly confused by the fact it was Vex bringing it up. They'd been separated for hours, and that had happened? Or he'd found out? And Haunt had said nothing? He looked between all present, for some sort of answer. She wasn't likely to mourn him to start with but odd to have happen to start. She'd have more to say in a moment.
Arbiter is often not a nice person and will think mean things without acting on them.
If you aren't sure whether her snarky thoughts might be readable, just ask!  IC≠OOC
Messages In This Thread
But if 'is' wasn't - by Arbiter - January 07, 2021, 02:29 AM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Rosalyn - January 07, 2021, 10:46 AM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Haunt - January 07, 2021, 02:44 PM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Kaskae - January 07, 2021, 03:40 PM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Arbiter - January 07, 2021, 11:18 PM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Rosalyn - January 08, 2021, 12:44 AM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Haunt - January 08, 2021, 10:30 AM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Kaskae - January 08, 2021, 12:54 PM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Arbiter - January 15, 2021, 04:20 AM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Rosalyn - January 15, 2021, 09:29 AM
RE: But if 'is' wasn't - by Haunt - January 15, 2021, 02:19 PM