Firefly Glen Should I call right away?
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
In the wake of his own questions, Keyni sought further useful clarifications that left him nodding softly along--trying to be encouraging, or something adjacent. But, even as the young wolf answered, he was coming into a better sense of what was probably best to be done. It did help to know more, though not all of the names meant something to him. The implication of a lost sister along the way did not bode well with him either. Perhaps she was still out there...

Ravaryn, though... from Kaistleoki. Antares could work with that, but now was not exactly the best time. He looked her way with another small nod, happy to hear her accept Keyni's offer. The girl's tiredness was easy to see, so he didn't stall around long before further ushering them on, into the Glen. She was here for now, so he would simply have to figure it out. Well, I'm Antares. This is Firefly Glen, he left a space for Keyni if she wanted or needed an introduction there. I'll keep a lookout for your sister, and visit Kaistleoki to let them know where you are after this, he explained, though he did not know of their location exactly, he had a vague enough idea. And surely, his mother would know more. Another thing to handle later.

Another gust of wind did manage to cut through enough to keep him going quickly. More than that, for now you really need a good rest. There's an old badger den not far up ahead, if that's okay.. Obviously it wasn't his ideal either, but Keyni was free to steer him otherwise here; he was very ready to yield if it made her helping him in this easier. And a cache not far I can run to if you're hungry? Or something fresh if he was quick about it; he knew a warm meal would do a lot of good right now.
Messages In This Thread
Should I call right away? - by Ravaryn - January 15, 2021, 03:52 PM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Keyni - January 15, 2021, 05:07 PM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Ravaryn - January 16, 2021, 05:37 PM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Antares - January 17, 2021, 01:33 AM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Keyni - January 20, 2021, 10:58 PM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Ravaryn - January 21, 2021, 04:25 AM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Antares - January 21, 2021, 09:41 PM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Keyni - January 21, 2021, 10:40 PM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Ravaryn - January 22, 2021, 08:31 AM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Antares - January 27, 2021, 01:59 AM
RE: Should I call right away? - by Keyni - January 27, 2021, 06:38 PM