Broken Antler Fen Women like hunting witches, too
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
Rather than drag this poor boy down in to the mire of her thoughts Ibis chose to keep her true purpose a secret, while being thankful she was not, in fact, alone in this moment. If the stranger - who called themselves Penn - wanted to explore with her then Ibis would accept his company. She had other things on her mind to worry about regardless. Having more eyes and ears available to her disposal was a blessing too - even if Penn wasn't actively on the hunt like she was.

A hesitation characterized Ibis' response to the name; she would usually be introducing herself in kind, falling back on the well-used habits she had formed as a messenger and ambassador. For a few beats of her heart she was silent, not offering her own name up - too distracted by the soggy fen and ice-crusted trees.

When she realized the silence had become a little too long and Penn was looking at her with a glowing grin on his face, she blushed more obviously and said, Sorry, I'm Ibis. Unfortunately she had no idea who Penn was; having been too busy caring for her daughters. The thought made her stomach drop and she looked a little green. I'm.. I'm a little distracted right now. Have you seen my - my girls?
Messages In This Thread
Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 22, 2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - January 23, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 23, 2021, 02:53 PM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - January 24, 2021, 09:24 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 25, 2021, 10:23 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - February 01, 2021, 05:05 PM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 05, 2021, 02:39 PM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - February 12, 2021, 08:35 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2021, 10:44 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - February 19, 2021, 09:26 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 23, 2021, 10:34 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - March 03, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 04, 2021, 12:51 PM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - March 11, 2021, 11:22 AM