Broken Antler Fen Women like hunting witches, too
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
He was surprisingly helpful. At least his questions, as they inundated Ibis, struck her as pertinent details to keep in mind when hunting for her daughter. Penn was sounding more and more like a private investigator; maybe it had been fate that threw him in her path just now, but Ibis felt a sudden wave of gratitude for his presence regardless of how he came to be here with her. It sounded like he was well practiced in the loss of family members and she could commisserate to some extent over that.

I don't think she has any favorite things with her, but I will have to check on the rendezvous later. I'll make an inventory of all the girl's toys and see if any are missing, Ibis offered, although she went quiet at the mention of Arielle's absence at the meeting, and the realization hit her in the gut that Ibis had used the meeting as a distraction for herself. It hadn't occurred to her that Arielle had not been there.

She swallowed a guilty lump in her throat.

Well.. um, of the two of them, I'd say Arielle is the quiet one. The girls play well with one-another and Lilitu is the one guiding everything, while Arielle follows. I am sure once she grows more confident she will be just as personable as her sister. She's... Ibis was talking about her as if Arielle was still among them, like a mother would. The air went right out of her when Ibis recognized why she was giving these details, and she breathed deeply to steady herself.

I'm sorry, I don't know what to say. What will help. She's.. gone, and I don't know... There was no more room for talking now. Ibis was stricken by worry and became tongue-tied.
Messages In This Thread
Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 22, 2021, 10:48 PM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - January 23, 2021, 01:21 PM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 23, 2021, 02:53 PM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - January 24, 2021, 09:24 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - January 25, 2021, 10:23 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - February 01, 2021, 05:05 PM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 05, 2021, 02:39 PM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - February 12, 2021, 08:35 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2021, 10:44 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - February 19, 2021, 09:26 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 23, 2021, 10:34 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - March 03, 2021, 09:09 AM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 04, 2021, 12:51 PM
RE: Women like hunting witches, too - by Penn - March 11, 2021, 11:22 AM