Noctisardor Bypass schalten
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
praimfaya is quiet, contemplative as mahler shares him reminiscing with her. there is so much history, so many individual histories that weave together to make a whole different side that she'd never been told about ...but of course. blodreina had spoken of sleeping dragon and drageda at length because it was what she had known. ingram ...hadn't spoken of his home and it was with a twist of regret that praimfaya knows she will never have the chance to ask him. where she came from on his side is a mystery she might ever discover.

my mother was like that, praimfaya admits then. tied to the land, tied to her people. she left because of me, because the brewing hostilities between drageda and the sound was a danger to me. and in a way, draws with it the guilt of it all. it settles like a familiar weight upon her shoulders. i am tied to my people, those i was born to and those i come to call my kru but ...never land. she cannot entirely sympathize.

she was pragmatic and far from sentimental on her worst days.

for a moment she is silent as she considers the meaning of his words; very decisively put. she is unsure if he means settle it for good or die here. how do you mean? she asks quietly, hesitantly; thinking that if he meant 'to die' she would argue that he wasn't that old and still had plenty of good years left.
Messages In This Thread
schalten - by Mahler - January 27, 2021, 04:52 PM
RE: schalten - by RIP Praimfaya - January 31, 2021, 03:16 PM
RE: schalten - by Mahler - February 03, 2021, 12:33 AM
RE: schalten - by RIP Praimfaya - February 05, 2021, 01:26 PM
RE: schalten - by Mahler - February 05, 2021, 08:19 PM
RE: schalten - by RIP Praimfaya - February 07, 2021, 12:15 PM
RE: schalten - by Mahler - February 07, 2021, 09:26 PM