Mount Apikuni When I find myself in times of trouble
836 Posts
Ooc — Hela
Medic
It broke her heart to see her daughter so exhausted and uncomfortable. The guilt she felt almost constantly swelled to an unbearable amount in her chest, making tears sting her eyes. Now was not the time for crying, though, so she tried to push past the emotion and focus on Malila. I know, sweetie, she said softly as her daughter slowly made her way into the shelter that would hopefully keep them safe for the night. Speedy nuzzled her cheek as she drifted off to sleep, and turned to look around the area. She would curl around Malila once she was sure they were safe.

The soft clearing of a throat, barely audible over the icy wind made her freeze in place. Her worried gaze scanned around them once more until she saw the dark wolf standing a short distance away. She had no real fighting skills, but she would protect her daughter as long as she breathed. A quick glance behind her told her Malila still appeared asleep, so she took a few steps forward, her body language wary but she hoped to keep him away from her sleeping pup until she knew he meant her no harm

A few more hesitant steps and she stopped. I don't want any trouble; I'm just resting for the night, and then I'll be on my way. She knew this area wasn't claimed, but that didn't protect her from lone wolves who might be possessive of this part of the mountains.
Messages In This Thread
When I find myself in times of trouble - by Speedy - January 27, 2021, 08:18 PM
RE: When I find myself in times of trouble - by Malila - January 28, 2021, 10:07 PM
RE: When I find myself in times of trouble - by Mahler - February 07, 2021, 09:18 PM
RE: When I find myself in times of trouble - by Speedy - February 25, 2021, 08:49 PM
RE: When I find myself in times of trouble - by Malila - March 03, 2021, 09:17 PM
RE: When I find myself in times of trouble - by Mahler - March 04, 2021, 06:18 PM
RE: When I find myself in times of trouble - by Speedy - March 09, 2021, 10:12 AM
RE: When I find myself in times of trouble - by Mahler - March 09, 2021, 01:11 PM
RE: When I find myself in times of trouble - by Speedy - March 24, 2021, 11:27 AM
RE: When I find myself in times of trouble - by Mahler - March 27, 2021, 08:29 PM
RE: When I find myself in times of trouble - by Malila - April 04, 2021, 02:38 PM
RE: When I find myself in times of trouble - by Speedy - April 08, 2021, 12:27 PM