Firefly Glen but if we go, we go together
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Right away, she denied his attempt to just set that apology aside and not look at it. His ears perked up, and interest simmered quietly in the navy stare he answered with. He knew. Didn't want to hear it, particularly, but didn't fancy the first thought to be a very welcome back message. Still, he was very willing to hear her out as the details blossomed from there about what had transpired between them. He felt his eyes start to narrow, and his head just swarmed with a dull, aching hurt.

Next thought was that he was clenching his teeth and only barely keeping it contained. She had to feel downright awful about this. As much as he had tried to keep their.. whatever it had been with the googly eyes at the hunt, away from himself, Antares didn't envy her position any. She was suffering too and he was trying to gauge how worried about that he should be. Hopefully, Bronco would be here soon as well..

I knew something wasn't right... the dark Ostrega breathed, brows scrunched. He was distant before, after.. Osiris, that just really seemed like.. it, he scoffed and this time felt a little growl hitch up into his throat that he directed away from Meerkat. I wasn't any help to him either, to any of them when it apparently mattered the most, and I know it feels terrible, Antares grated. We've all really fucked it up lately, and sorry really changes nothing in the end I guess, so we'll have to do what we can now, he sighed. Are you going to be okay about all of this? she looked.. a whole mess about it too. He supposed he hadn't really looked into her attachment to his brother that deeply. Antares did still appreciate that she had searched for him.. covering a lot more ground than him, too.

Now they only had to cope, instead. He hated it, definitely Was she able to? Was that even alright with her?
Messages In This Thread
but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - January 28, 2021, 10:24 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 02, 2021, 10:35 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 02, 2021, 10:46 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 04, 2021, 03:55 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 04, 2021, 10:43 PM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 05, 2021, 01:13 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 05, 2021, 09:58 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 08, 2021, 12:59 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 08, 2021, 09:59 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Antares - February 14, 2021, 02:11 AM
RE: but if we go, we go together - by Meerkat - February 15, 2021, 02:30 PM