Blackfeather Woods There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how
486 Posts
Ooc — Zina
-hoards threads-

Taktuq worried him. He'd gone all the way to Easthollow and back just to assure her father and aunt that she was safe, and now he had no idea if she was or not. He had tried his best to track her, but in his condition, it was often the case that he couldn't expend too much energy without feeling generally exhausted. There was his poor weight pressing against every action he took, but the brain fog was far, far worse. He couldn't remember things he had been doing mere moments before. Sometimes, he would wander to an area of the Woods and find that he didn't know exactly why he was there.
Time would tell if his memory and general demeanour improved. Takiyok, as always, was as solid a rock as ever. Though the den was one body short, Takiyok made sure to make the most of the time they spent together. He liked waking to her warm self, even though he was woken often from bad dreams and strange calls in the night.
As he wandered that night, Takiyok found him up to nothing. Taki, he smiled, always pleased to see her. He hadn't gotten tired yet of greeting her warmly, and so he did, pushing his nose into her neck for a moment. She was a welcome presence in this dark forest. He still hadn't been able to capture anything successfully and was eating from the caches and whatever she caught. He felt useless, but he was ready to be useful.
relatively thin from illness (Apr 13, 2020)
Messages In This Thread
RE: There are many things that I would like to say to you, but I don't know how - by Taikon - February 12, 2021, 03:05 AM