Bramblepoint clandestine meetings & longing stares
Ghost
1,058 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
Master Ambassador
She was disheartened for only a moment. Lingering here would do her no good and Ibis knew that. She wanted to investigate and simultaneously escape from the flash of light and the strange smells in the air, but to do anything invited danger and Ibis was tired of putting herself at risk. She did not know what to do and chose instead to stagnate, keeping company with the man while they shared confusion over the sky.

It strikes her that she knows his name now and that she had failed to offer her own. It was a lapse in her mind and she wanted to remedy it, although he seemed amiable enough not to have noticed. Well if you change your mind and drop by, ask for me — for Ibis, I mean. I can vouch for you. Hey, there had to be some perks to her new position right? With a smile she ducked away from him and began to journey away, still unsure of which path to take — to help now, run and hide, or go home. As always, he path would lead her where she was needed most.

Fade?
Messages In This Thread
clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2021, 12:13 PM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Draper - February 17, 2021, 12:41 PM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 17, 2021, 12:52 PM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Draper - February 18, 2021, 01:56 PM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Ibis (Ghost) - February 23, 2021, 10:41 AM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Draper - February 27, 2021, 03:25 PM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Draper - March 06, 2021, 11:30 AM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Ibis (Ghost) - March 20, 2021, 11:39 PM
RE: clandestine meetings & longing stares - by Draper - March 22, 2021, 12:58 PM