Ouroboros Spine akiguk ∺
179 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
So he wasn't an idiot, it just really was that stupid of a question.  Zane's brow creased as she explained that it meant exactly what it said and his tail twitched, once, with annoyance.  Fucking shit, why was she going to ask him to explain something when she knew damn well it wasn't any deeper than that?  Felt a bit like she was toying with him, tryin to catch him in something, and he wasn't used to the one being on this end of that.  Not like this.

Usually when chicks toyed with him, it was like that broad back on the mountain had.  Lure him in, then sic some boyfriend after him to fuck him up so they could laugh about it and talk up the other dude.  Made them feel special, or some shit?  He didn't know.  This was different.

Told you already, I only stay where I want.  Just easier when there's at least someone who isn't waitin for you to leave.  He answered, relaxing some and slipping back into casual.  Just like before, what she was saying made very little sense, but there were a few important parts to pick up.  He was here to hunt (cool, he could do that, whatever) and he had her respect.  Respect?  Alright.

Long as I don't have to remember or pronounce it, you can call me whatever the hell you want.  He answered finally, smiling.  Look, maybe she didn't make any sense to him, and maybe she wigged him out a little, but that didn't mean he wasn't still fine cozying up to her.  She was right about one thing, though - Zane didn't have a single fucking clue what he wanted.  He lived life by the day, followed his whims, and never made plans further than the night.  He could choose to leave tomorrow, or the next day, or even the next.  It never mattered.
Messages In This Thread
akiguk ∺ - by Kukutux - February 23, 2021, 03:24 PM
RE: akiguk ∺ - by Zane - February 23, 2021, 04:56 PM
RE: akiguk ∺ - by Kukutux - February 26, 2021, 10:36 PM
RE: akiguk ∺ - by Zane - February 27, 2021, 11:39 AM
RE: akiguk ∺ - by Kukutux - February 27, 2021, 02:22 PM
RE: akiguk ∺ - by Zane - February 28, 2021, 04:38 AM
RE: akiguk ∺ - by Kukutux - March 01, 2021, 09:31 PM
RE: akiguk ∺ - by Zane - March 02, 2021, 10:47 AM
RE: akiguk ∺ - by Kukutux - March 02, 2021, 04:26 PM
RE: akiguk ∺ - by Zane - March 02, 2021, 06:30 PM
RE: akiguk ∺ - by Kukutux - March 04, 2021, 02:00 PM