Honeyed Pasture ah, there's still time
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Antares could not pin down the whole of his trepidation and doubt as it swirled strangely. His nose knew it was his friend, and even among Moonglow's inner circles now, he recognized it plainly enough despite the extra essence of more that he was very much attempting not to fixate on.

But, there was obvious relief to be had when Keyni didn't reveal herself outright aggressively to him, though it simply begged new questions as he heard her. His shoulders loosened just some, though he kept his ears edged towards a splay, nerves still wound incredibly tight.

Of course he was unexpected. He had left with vague words at best and he still felt bad about it because he owed her far more than that. One step at a time, he urged himself, even as physically he halted his paws. Antares was being careful, knowing she would be able to read him better than most already. She usually did. I didn't plan to.. he answered, realizing when he heard the words what that could potentially imply. Glancing away entirely then, he hoped to amend it swiftly. Sorry. Was hunting, I've been.. at the coast, a lower murmur, dancing over the trip south that had come before that. Didn't realize I had come so close, to Moonglow, he gestured halfway with his muzzle. He wondered why Keyni was not with them now, considering...

A deep breath to steel himself wanted him pulled forward, so he leaned weight back onto his hindlegs; rooted enough. He didn't want to press her back further, though it bothered him that he had noticed at all. Was he making her nervous? He was nervous and didn't want to be. But I could say the same for you, he provided lightly enough for him while he carefully measured the space between them--just in case she decided it was still too close for her.
Messages In This Thread
ah, there's still time - by Antares - May 19, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - May 24, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - May 25, 2021, 10:38 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - May 25, 2021, 11:06 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - May 26, 2021, 04:51 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - June 11, 2021, 08:03 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - June 13, 2021, 07:09 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - June 14, 2021, 09:58 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - June 21, 2021, 08:29 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - July 06, 2021, 09:02 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - July 13, 2021, 12:00 AM