Honeyed Pasture ah, there's still time
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
Very carefully, Antares watched her, innately invested in all of her finest details with intensity he had not known before. It made his skin feel prickly, still, since he couldn't seem to convince his mind to quiet entirely either.

Hyper-aware, he was not able to pass the opportunity that time when she spoke on the seaside, not with the thought already so fresh for him: You could always come, sometime.. he clicked shut his jaws but kept it short, a pointed look after, though he knew he could feasibly frame it as an offer, an invitation; he was tiptoeing around too much to. I go around depending the day--since it's not like I have one place to be, but lately I've been staying closest to Stavanger Bay.. he said, drawing off when he realized it probably didn't matter that much for him to be suddenly forward with his details, especially if Keyni had never been to the coast anyway. He needed the distraction of running his mouth more than anything.

But what he didn't know was for how long, or what his road would lead to.. and at least, it gave him less cause for concern to hear she was making proper headway in Moonglow--and enjoying it, too. So her being drawn to his aunt's claim had been for the best. He had his mixed feelings about it, not about her enjoyment of it and instead somehow feeling that it should be him there as well, learning to live among them, tightly-knit and in proper reverence to what was gone.. but at the same time, wholly sent into flight mode at the thought.

And when his head threatened to swim again, he attached swiftly to the mention she made of the.. situation. Being determined not to acknowledge first himself had been one thing, but she addressed it and he zeroed in. Yeah.. that's good, about Moonglow. And.. that makes sense, he chanced to agree, despite again, the mixed reception he grappled behind carefully organized words. Glad that she was alone for peace of her own mind yet nervous that worse than him would be able to track her down, wanting to stay, and go, all at once. Story of it lately, however. I guess that's why I feel like I shouldn't.. be here bothering you long, and also like.. I don't want to go yet. Antares admitted, softly shaking his head. He had missed Keyni's easy company too, and another piece of why he was in no real rush to make himself scarce despite all his inner turmoils.
Messages In This Thread
ah, there's still time - by Antares - May 19, 2021, 11:00 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - May 24, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - May 25, 2021, 10:38 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - May 25, 2021, 11:06 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - May 26, 2021, 04:51 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - June 11, 2021, 08:03 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - June 13, 2021, 07:09 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - June 14, 2021, 09:58 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - June 21, 2021, 08:29 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Keyni - July 06, 2021, 09:02 PM
RE: ah, there's still time - by Antares - July 13, 2021, 12:00 AM