Noctisardor Bypass and loved by lightning
743 Posts
Ooc — viz
Master Warrior
Rogue
perhaps another week.

it sounds like an eternity to praimfaya who grows more restless by the day; but she tells herself that it's not terribly long at all. when they babes begin to eat regurgitated meat she could let a sitter stay with them while she patrolled. she has a feeling they could not be long patrols but just enough to stave off the worst of her claustrophobia was all she asked for. yes, praimfaya replies quietly. i didn't tell you their names, did i? he was the only one who visited her but even so they could be introduced to the pack soon enough. for now, she is willing to share it with only him.

the girl, skaigona, skywarrior in my native tongue. praimfaya's muzzle brushes feather lightly over her pale babe. and worripa for the boy, warreaper. fierce sounding names that match her own.

i will be glad to be back in action soon. she murmurs though she doubts it's necessary to put it to words. i have. praimfaya replies when he speaks of ursus.

once allies, now enemies of the saints. and while she did not know much about the enigmatic bearwolves she liked their queen ( and that was good enough for her ). i had once sought an alliance with them to help put an end to the saints. it had never came to pass and now ...she was cautious of war with young to protect and think about.

what of them? praimfaya inquires, suspecting there was a good reason mahler brought them up.
Messages In This Thread
and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - May 23, 2021, 12:20 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - May 24, 2021, 09:40 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - May 25, 2021, 08:34 AM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - May 27, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - May 29, 2021, 05:55 AM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - May 29, 2021, 12:08 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - May 30, 2021, 05:29 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - June 01, 2021, 02:55 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - June 09, 2021, 05:37 AM
RE: and loved by lightning - by Mahler - June 13, 2021, 01:40 PM
RE: and loved by lightning - by RIP Praimfaya - July 30, 2021, 08:17 AM