Hideaway Strath All for me!
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
Alduin and his mischievous self likes to sneak away from home. He considers himself quite the expert now. Little does he know that his father 100% knows he does it, but is always a silent watcher. Allowing the pup to have his fun without interference of a parent unless truly necessary. 

Today, he’d wandered a bit further towards Arlette’s den, but got distracted by trying to hunt a bird on the way there. Crouching uselessly in the grass his secrecy is ruined by a shout of his name. The birds fly off and a scroll meets his chunky face. That is until he’s tackled by another. 

The larger of the two huffs out an oof as the other jumps on him. He can’t stay mad for long though ‘cause it’s Thyme. Alduin always enjoys messing with the pastel pup. So a series of giggles falls from his dark muzzle.

“Thymie.” He growls out his own nickname for him playfully.

As the other buries his nose in his fur, Alduin takes the moment of weakness to open his black gummed mouth, now full of teeth, and chomp down on the others own scruff. It’s not horribly hard, but Alduin has yet to learn that he shouldn’t be too rough with the other pups. He and his brothers play horribly rough, even drawing blood sometimes. But poor Thyme is not either on of his bulky litter mates. He’s a bit smaller, a fair amount more fragile then the other two. 

Alduin would proceed to try and wrestle him to the ground with or without his consent.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
All for me! - by Thyme - June 21, 2021, 12:43 PM
RE: All for me! - by Alduin - June 21, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: All for me! - by Thyme - July 15, 2021, 02:05 AM
RE: All for me! - by Alduin - July 15, 2021, 09:49 AM
RE: All for me! - by Thyme - July 15, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: All for me! - by Alduin - July 28, 2021, 03:32 AM
RE: All for me! - by Thyme - August 09, 2021, 03:34 AM
RE: All for me! - by Alduin - August 12, 2021, 01:38 AM
RE: All for me! - by Thyme - August 12, 2021, 02:53 AM