Hideaway Strath All for me!
"YOU WAKE UP IN THE DARK AND HEAR THE SCREAMING OF THE LAMBS..."
376 Posts
Ooc — Malia
Warrior
A sweet little Hi would whisper from the others mouth and Alduin would laugh in return. Especially as the feeling of teeth on his ear as they other playfully bites him. Despite Thyme’s cute, and very polite, greeting Alduin feels an overwhelming urge to overpower the smaller Saint. He’d then proceed to bite the poor boy’s scruff. Easily able to wrestle the paler to the ground he revels in the control even at such a young age — domineering in nature. 

That is until he hears the other whine in pain and begin to struggle slightly. Even at the whine Alduin doesn’t stop. Though he definitely freezes when he hears the other squeak out a louder noise of pain and a whiny your hurting me. This does make Alduin let off, seemingly coming to his senses and pull back a little, but still seated comfortably on top of him. 

Those blood red eyes of his peer down to him with a spark of regret. “Sorry, Thymie.” He says lowly, words slightly slurred messily. 

Then a little smile blooms on his face and he drops his fat head back down onto his friend and nuzzles over-affectionately, almost aggressively, into Thyme’s neck and face.

“Forgive me.” He chuckles, but it’s almost more of a pushy whine.
[Image: dezcpd0-1faedfae-e3b1-4dc1-b270-4056322a...TmEKLfHlyM]
Messages In This Thread
All for me! - by Thyme - June 21, 2021, 12:43 PM
RE: All for me! - by Alduin - June 21, 2021, 10:34 PM
RE: All for me! - by Thyme - July 15, 2021, 02:05 AM
RE: All for me! - by Alduin - July 15, 2021, 09:49 AM
RE: All for me! - by Thyme - July 15, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: All for me! - by Alduin - July 28, 2021, 03:32 AM
RE: All for me! - by Thyme - August 09, 2021, 03:34 AM
RE: All for me! - by Alduin - August 12, 2021, 01:38 AM
RE: All for me! - by Thyme - August 12, 2021, 02:53 AM