Herbalists' Cache If I went and hurt my body,
25 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
Private 
For @Makan! (LOL nvm I didn't need to forward date afterall XD)

Whatever the medic has been doing before this, he had already forgotten. Lavender, nettle, chickweed, daisies -- the mass of herbs and greenery ran rich here like a goldmine and the fact the he hadn't found it before seemed outlandish. One might even conclude that he felt like a kid in a candy store today. 

A candy store full of plants, that is. 

Mateo, blissfully ignorant towards any surrounding company, would dip his muzzle in a patch of mint leaves and proceed to plop on his back and rub his fur against it. It might've been a strange behavior to any onlookers, but the scent of mint soothed his nerves -- it was ecspecially helpful given the week of misfortunes that fell upon him.

English[Image: d1hs4y0-59fec53e-3339-4742-bde1-2e5a0aaeda78.gif]Spanish
121 Posts
Ooc — siv
The place, as wonderful as it might have been to the stranger, set him on edge.

His fur might have raised with such internal ruckus had it not curled some along his spine. Difficult for it to stand in such a condition.

As poor conditioned as his whole body was, it was a wonder that he even managed to stand himself.

At least, he figured, the herbal scent of the place masked him well enough. Some lively in the air to cover up his stench of confused hormones and healing injury. However if it covered him, then surely it covered anything else as well.

Like the man who bathed in mint.

It stirred something within him and all he could do was gawk at the sight like a nervous intruder.

makan cannot speak — i am okay if this cuts a thread short due to hard interaction!
25 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto
I fell asleep sry ;-;

While indulging himself in the strong scent of Mentha leaves, something else intermixed within the flourish of mint. A wolf! he immediately realized -- but not exactly, he concluded as well. Company nonetheless, at which he'd not been expecting.

Hastily, he rolled back onto his stomach, with chocolate eyes looking up at who'd approached during a moment far too embarrassing to be around in company. Dark like the midnight, and eyes -- light-colored and kinder in nature.

"I.....mmh.....hello..." The physician greeted rather meekly, gathering himself upwards to sit on his haunches. Clumps of scented leaves stuck to parts of his fur, and his heart thumped aggressively in it's cage at such a surprise.

121 Posts
Ooc — siv
no worries! <3
note: i imagine his voice something like this (some swearing)

"I.....mmh.....hello..."

His own heart thumped wildly in his chest. It threatened to smother out all of his oxygen.

As if he needed anymore brain damage.

Oh. Hello, He croaked back hesitantly. Tail curled to press up between his legs, tight against his underside. Instinctually protective of himself.

Yet his eyes roamed the figure.

Pale and fur intertwined with those scented leaves. Two dots. One on each cheek. Earthy eyes.

It was unlike anything he had ever seen before — even if he could not remember all the things he had seen before.

makan cannot speak — i am okay if this cuts a thread short due to hard interaction!
25 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

It was funny, in a way. From the looks of it, Mateo could tell that the boy was younger than him -- most likely in his teen years. So hearing the rasp of a voice deeper than his own caused his ginger audits to perk in suprise. Even if it was only two words spoken to him.

'Oh' and 'hello'

Mateo did not miss the wandering of eyes to observe him -- to eye his coat and its patterns, he was not aware -- the sandstone sire thought it was the array of mint leaves that were arranged messily in his pelt. His cheeks grew warm in self consciousness, and he'd scoot aside with the assumption that the shadow clad was trying to pass by.

"My apologies, were you trying to pass? I didn't mean to block the way..."

121 Posts
Ooc — siv
No, no, nonono.

His narrow head shook side to side until he felt an ache in his neck. As if someone had a tight but dull grip on him. Not a fresh pain, something aged and ripened.

Suddenly he halted all movement. Lurched slightly from the unexpected sensation he had caused within himself.

I'm not going anywhere. The words felt odd and poorly placed. Then there was a deep crooning voice in the back of his mind.

Try again, boy.

I meant I don't know where I'd go if I passed.

Better. Still odd, but better.

25 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

As the boy explained that he wasn't going anywhere, Mateo stopped his shuffling movements. Did that mean they'd meant to walk up and tell the medic something? If so, he paused to listen to the yearlings inquiries.

While he continued speaking however, Mateo took the time to eye them closer -- their appearance in particular. They were disheveled, thin, and what appeared to be an injury near the scruff area made him splay his ears in concern.

"You don't know where..." The sire lent an ear to try and understand, and came to the assumption that they were lost somehow. "You....you don't look well, are you okay?" Did this mean they'd been separated from someone then? Is that why they were in the condition they were in?