Noctisardor Bypass ides
an omnipotent society of youth
144 Posts
Ooc —
aw

the fresh additions to rivenwood's ranks encompassed the long withdrawal of the young man. as the ides of the months passed; he had the opportunity to ruminate over his first year, mostly cringing with regrets. he was solus on the packland without much other option, as he always had a puerile excuse to encourage himself not to approach. 

this afternoon,  he would continue to add to the prey reserves as he continued to do, as he had only done with consistent vigor.
25 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

Mateo hadn't met many in the village of Rivenwood, but he was more motivated than usual today. The thought of leaving any bubble of comfort that kept his subconscious safe from that lingering fear of rejection was, in itself, nerve-racking. Regardless of this, if he was to accept these people as his new pack staying a stranger wasn't exactly helping. The medic was nervous -- but hated the thought of being useless even more.

His chocolate gaze flickered forward to fall upon a tall, dark-clad male just ahead in his path. He squinted -- at first, Mateo thought it to be Mahler, but closer inspection soon confirmed this not to be the case. A chuff was sent towards the stranger as he came to halt a couple of feet from their left side. 

"Greetings. Mind if I aided you?"

English[Image: d1hs4y0-59fec53e-3339-4742-bde1-2e5a0aaeda78.gif]Spanish
144 Posts
Ooc —
astraeus whipped around at the honey smooth wisp of a voice. a newcomer; he presumed, as he was like no one he’d ever met before. pen to paper, he quickly thought of what to say to keep the conversation afloat: “no.” a new husky note unexpectedly greeted him, similar to striking a silver sponge down a washboard's abs. a yawning pause. “where are you from?”
25 Posts
Ooc — Cheeto

He was young -- for his size, that is. The sire could tell. 
A certain awkwardness to the boys voice that made a warm smile curve his lips. It was a slightly better interaction in comparison to the first impression he'd recived from Wylla and Mahler -- one that eased his nerves. There were no hard feelings towards either of them, though, since grudges have always been a burden to hold...

"I am from the coast. You can call me Mateo." He responded with a tail swaying softly behind him. There was a moment where he'd wonder if the dark sire was related to Mahler in any way, as the two of them shared a similar atmosphere...

"--and you are? "

English[Image: d1hs4y0-59fec53e-3339-4742-bde1-2e5a0aaeda78.gif]Spanish
144 Posts
Ooc —
the coast, the wildman answers. he had yet been to the oceans near here, interest smiling in the lines of his profile. it been had a long time since he talked plainly with someone other than mahler.

“astraeus. you can consider me mahler’s son.” ( no matter how much he questioned it at times ). “i’ve always been of the mountains.”