Redhawk Caldera متشدد mutashadid
856 Posts
Ooc — Zoo
Master Ambassador
Advisor
Coach
I think that it will be fine to pp Azon in the background!

"I have two opportunities," Ruenna began. She was not certain of the specialties that might be accessible to the coyote, so she offered two rather different paths. If the coyote allowed, Ruenna would approach so that they could converse out of earshot of the Caldera's guardians. 

"The first: I am seeking intelligence about a pack-- perhaps a former pack-- called Diaspora. Information concerning their whereabouts, or the location of either of the leaders, Stigmata or Mahler, would be rewarded." Ruenna had heard absolutely nothing about her former pack since her return to the Teekons, but she would rest easier knowing that they were truly gone. 

"And the second.." Ruenna gestured over her shoulder. "My back pain. If you could find me any solution, any sort of cure for this limp... I would be enthusiastic to try it." Ruenna inhaled, then let her breath out slowly. She had tried all the usual therapies and medicines available to wolves, and she was starting to think it was time to branch out. 

"I can meet you in the Bramblepoint woods north of the Caldera, on the first new moon after the autumn equinox, if that sounds manageable for you." Three months should be enough time for the coyote to come up with something.

Ruenna experiences chronic lower back pain as a result of an accident from over a year ago. She moves with a very obvious, heavy limp.
Messages In This Thread
متشدد mutashadid - by Jawahir - July 18, 2021, 02:21 PM
RE: متشدد mutashadid - by Aliana - July 18, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: متشدد mutashadid - by Jawahir - August 04, 2021, 09:51 PM
RE: متشدد mutashadid - by Āzon - August 05, 2021, 12:11 PM
RE: متشدد mutashadid - by Aliana - August 05, 2021, 02:51 PM
RE: متشدد mutashadid - by Jawahir - August 05, 2021, 03:30 PM
RE: متشدد mutashadid - by Ruenna - August 07, 2021, 10:14 AM
RE: متشدد mutashadid - by Aliana - August 30, 2021, 10:00 AM
RE: متشدد mutashadid - by Jawahir - September 02, 2021, 12:02 PM
RE: متشدد mutashadid - by Ruenna - September 10, 2021, 09:15 AM
RE: متشدد mutashadid - by Jawahir - October 06, 2021, 05:47 PM