Noctisardor Bypass lazing
18 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Private 
Ellora is new! Anyone is welcome to join and greet her. ONLY ONE participant, please!

It was late autumn. Not quite cold enough for snow, but almost, and Ellora was glad she’d found Rivenwood when she had. Vaguely, she was aware of promises made to fill caches and defend children, but hunting was difficult this time of year, and she had met no children as yet. For the moment, she found a spot to flop down and nap. Let the pack find her, if they would. If not: sleep.
!!short posts; I don't mirror posts
Hushed Willows
Singer
104 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
Abel came across the dozing wolf by chance. He could have tripped upon her body had he not pulled himself out of his thoughtless trance just moments before. The child stood a ways away from her, blinking curiously, before closing the distance.
I’ve never seen you before, he commented after breathing in her scent. There was familiarity to it, but not too much.
My name’s Abel. What’s yours?
18 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
Ellora cracked one eye open, peering at the pup through a single orange orb.

’I’ve never seen you before,’ he said.

“I would imagine not,” she replied, her voice flat and resigned to an inane conversation with a child. Goodbye, nap. She opened both eyes and stared at him, but did not sit up.

“My name is Ellora,” she said. “I am new to Rivenwood.” She fell silent and waited, expecting this child to inundate her with questions, as all children seemed to do.
Hushed Willows
Singer
104 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
He was met with mild disinterest. That was a disappointing. A bit discouraging even, but nothing he wasn’t used to. At least she hadn’t shooed him away. That’s something. 
Thassa nice name. The compliment contradicted his off-handed tone. It was a name, truthfully. Nothing special. But maybe his response would warm her up to him a bit.
I’ve been here my whole life. Me, ‘n Indra ‘n mama. Abel sat down and stared up at the treetops. It’s kinda boring though. I don’t have much to do.
18 Posts
Ooc — Harvest
hi sorry omg have this crap post because I've been bad about posting

Ellora studied the pup, raising a brow at his comment about having been here for his entire life. "So, a long time, then?" she asked, lilting voice dipped in sarcasm, though not hostility. She snorted at his complaint of boredom. "Your job is to grow up and learn new skills. Fighting, hunting. But you are young yet. For now, you should run along and play. Soon enough, you will miss these boring puppy days."
Hushed Willows
Singer
104 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
Uh-huh. Her sarcasm flew right over his head. He nodded enthusiastically and with a small smile. A small smile, barely noticeable, but it’s there nonetheless. It’s rare of him to smile.
Then it’s gone just as quickly as it appeared. She spoke of these days and how he’ll miss them. How he’ll miss playing and running and the like.
I don’ have anyone to play with though.. The admission made his cheeks grow warm and he averted his gaze.