Ghost Lion Crag Upward over the mountain
inhale the stars, exhale fire
330 Posts
Ooc — gerra
He aimed to envision that horizon Foxfur spoke on, at least as far off as he could, and decided he couldn't fault the choice any. Maybe it would pass him by Moonglow, who might know something of the one he sought. They had scouts, surely. He had not seen his aunt in some time, so couldn't say for sure what Kukutux reigned over these days.

But that aside, given this time of year, he had no real stretches of the Teekon that he knew about to advise travelers against--besides the most obvious ones, the places where no one should want to go, but that went without saying. As for his own route to come, he rightfully could not say for sure where he might see himself. His fangs were for only his own selfish gain these days, and they felt rusted over, disused even. But even that thought spurred some distant homesickness for what he couldn't return to. Don't know yet, he replied. I think I'll eventually head back towards the coast. Maybe north from there, but nothing's certain. Meaning he had not made up his mind that far, and did it matter anymore? He could go on whatever whim he tossed if he really wanted.

With that there, he dipped his muzzle and started to make like he was ready to be on his way. He was content to keep moving, and let their paths be a brief cross. I won't keep you any longer, the Ostrega said, gesturing a flick of his snout towards the direction Foxfur said he would seek. Good luck, and safe travels on the beginning of his farewell.
Messages In This Thread
Upward over the mountain - by Foxfur - August 10, 2021, 11:30 AM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Antares - August 16, 2021, 12:16 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Foxfur - August 16, 2021, 04:19 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Antares - August 22, 2021, 10:45 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Foxfur - August 23, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Antares - September 05, 2021, 11:20 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Foxfur - September 08, 2021, 12:56 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Antares - September 21, 2021, 01:12 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Foxfur - September 22, 2021, 11:51 AM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Antares - September 26, 2021, 11:35 PM
RE: Upward over the mountain - by Foxfur - September 29, 2021, 03:24 PM