Northstar Vale i'm coming home, i've got some things to say
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
the scent of hare trails the duo along as they stalk their quarry; the war reaper content to follow her lead. she has, intentionally or not, asserted herself as heda and though he is commander born, he also knows that it's not his destiny.

no, in time to quickly come, he morbid destiny as fragheda — the commander killer — ( if not worse ) would become abruptly and glaringly clear —

his companion looks to him then and he fixes gaze of seaglass to the hare through the thicket, grazing unawares. the tactician in him begins to awake as he considers; glowing to life like an ember coaxed awake and to new life from its ashy slumber.

judging what he assumes would be their strengths he gestures to his chest with his muzzle and jerks it to the left, communicating that he will sneak around and attempt to corral the hare towards her. with the next movements of his muzzle, he gestures to her and clicks his teeth in an exaggerated snapping motion to indicate that he thinks she should make the kill.

he rolls his shoulders and waits for confirmation from her before he moves into action.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 04, 2021, 04:59 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 06, 2021, 01:42 PM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 08, 2021, 06:12 AM
RE: i'm coming home, i've got some things to say - by Ingram - September 22, 2021, 07:25 AM