Otter Creek You would have to be half mad to dream me up
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
He didn't really answer her question, but it was quickly forgotten as Aves reached over and ran his teeth through the fur of her scruff, his rumble moving over the skin of her back. Arielle closed her eyes for a moment and leaned closer, allowing him better access if he needed it. There was the fluttering in her chest again, as if the act of sharing their scents meant something more because it was the prince. She had always been drawn to him, but she just hadn't connected all the dots yet. All she knew right now was that she wanted to protect him. She felt like he and the bear king had suffered enough. 

When she opened her eyes, her heart beat picked up a little, and she reached up and lightly ran her muzzle through the fur of the raven's throat. If he didn't stop her, she would gently move her own teeth through his coat to make sure their scents mixed even more.
Messages In This Thread
You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - November 01, 2021, 09:25 PM