Otter Creek You would have to be half mad to dream me up
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
The silence between them felt a little awkward, but she couldn't tell if it was all in her head. Maybe it felt weird because she was thinking about how cold she was and how warm Aves was. She kept thinking about snuggling right up against him and tucking her head into his chest. It made the fluttering in her stomach surge every time she pictured it. 

His nudge pulled her from her scandalous thoughts. He pointed to thicket just below a large tree. He stumbled over his words a bit like he was nervous or something. But Arielle didn't say anything about it, she just nodded. That looks good, she answered, allowing a small smile to curve her lips. It would be a little cramped, which had her own heart beat picking up again. 

She stepped towards the entrance and hunched down to climb inside the dark space. The ground was a bit cold, but at least it was dry. There was just enough room for both of them, but they would be pressed closely together; it would be good for keeping warm, not so good for keeping all kinds of thoughts from swirling around in her mind. Still, when she had settled against the branches in the back, she looked towards the opening and waited for him to come inside too.
Messages In This Thread
You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - November 15, 2021, 11:22 PM