Otter Creek You would have to be half mad to dream me up
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
Aves fit inside the thicket with her, but just barely. It meant their bodies were pressed so tightly together that she could feel every flex of his muscles as he shifted to get comfortable. She was frozen in her feelings, unsure what even to do about them, so she just stared at him, swallowing hard as her vision filled with only his face; she could see nothing else, and something about that filled her with the most intense contentment that she had ever felt. She could reach out and brush her nose against his raven cheek with minimal effort. She could just as easily nuzzle her face into the place where his jaw sloped down into his neck. The need was so strong, she felt like she might lose control over her actions and do both of those things.

The shaky laugh he breathed into the space between them only made her blood heat. And he said something, but she didn't understand the words at first. So she just stared at him, or rather stared at the velvet fur of his muzzle where she suddenly wanted to place a gentle kiss and soothe the strange tension she could feel from him. 

But he had said something, she reminded herself. She blinked her eyes a few times as if she were coming to after being in a trance. When had it become so warm? She lightly cleared her throat and released a soft breath. Maybe, she finally answered. I'm not very tired, though, she admitted after small pause. Are you? If he was, she would try her best. She would tightly close her eyes and beg her brain to shut up.
Messages In This Thread
You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - November 19, 2021, 10:34 PM