Otter Creek You would have to be half mad to dream me up
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
His question brought up memories of time when she had no one. Every day was some new thing she had to survive just to make it to the next day. She didn't want sadness to taint this moment. No matter how awkward it was. But she wouldn't lie and she wouldn't refuse to answer. She would probably tell him almost anything he wanted to know. I was alone and searching for more purpose than just surviving the day. Ursus drew me in and then your father told me I could learn how to heal. It felt like exactly where I was supposed to be. Looking back now, she knew she had been drawn here for a reason. It still feels that way, every day, she added. A peaceful smile pulled up one corner of her mouth and she peeked up at him, suddenly self-conscious about how much she had shared. What if he thought it was cheesy? Or worse, maybe her oversharing would make him uncomfortable. 

She drew in a deep breath. Your turn, she said, blatantly happy that he would be in the hot seat now. Truth or dare?
Messages In This Thread
You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - November 20, 2021, 12:19 AM