Otter Creek You would have to be half mad to dream me up
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
His response was so much better than she could have even hoped for. She watched his face soften. Her eyes followed the movement of his lips as he smiled. He was so handsome when he smiled. The touch of his nose to her chin was fleeting, but heat still spread from the spot and burned through her veins. Again, she was overcome with the urge to press her face into the perfect fur of his chest. 

But it was her turn to come up with something for him. Always so brave, she lightly teased, although it was completely the truth. He was brave, and she admired him for it. She drew her tongue across her lips as she considered what she wanted to make him do. Okay, she said after a few moments. I dare you to tell me whatever thought is going through your head right now. No hesitation. It was perfect. She always wondered what was going on in that mysterious brain of his. She could speculate, but he was not so easy to figure out.
Messages In This Thread
You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - October 16, 2021, 07:10 PM
RE: You would have to be half mad to dream me up - by Arielle - November 20, 2021, 12:46 AM