Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
325 Posts
Ooc —
hunting for the queen. so noble a string of words together. what ideal in this world could conjure in its singular essence a more vibrant and rich culture whose ancient tradition lay in blood: from the pale rosepetal to the butcher's block -- all for the single whim of the queen. qiao had met several queens in her life, but her true experience lay with the men that adored them: behind every soft-eyed and soft-spoken woman was a killer who would die to protect her.

qiao wondered if this man too, would die for his queen.

"comfrey has many uses, but its best is in helping wounds heal. nettle is for me." qiao allowed a little smile. "steep it in riverwater for two weeks, and it becomes quite different from its living cousin. now, who is this queen?"
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM