Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
325 Posts
Ooc —
qiao was pleased with this answer. the nine would support it -- any bloodshed at all, really.

in her minds eye she imagined the pharoah dangling between the bared teeth of the fisherman-turned-mercenary. another story of men's bloody triumphs -- the exploitation of souls and gristle and bone all to serve that heightened purpose.

all the same he was not the first man to envision a king's end by their own hand. "brave. if this king's servants are faithful, you will meet your end there." she fell silent, contemplating. "i go east. the nine speak of something important in the valley."
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - January 14, 2022, 07:05 PM