Greatwater Lake Before we ever learned the fear of being bold
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig was gratified to hear his hope had not been foolish. The pack had disbanded, which was unfortunate, but it was by choice. If it was best for the safety of his family, then he was glad they'd been able to make the decision instead of having it made for them by some tragedy. Fenn seemed confident that Towhee was fine, though Fig found it a little difficult to stave off some concern. As far as he knew, his mother had never lived as a lone wolf before. He knew her to be quite capable, but still. She had her disability. She and Fenn both did, and while he'd never tell them so (he valued his life too much), there was always some part of him that couldn't help but worry for them.

Fortunately for us all, Fig wasn't given too much time to dwell on it before Fenn slapped him in the face with a couple more fun facts. His brows lifted in surprise and, not for the first time, he was glad she couldn't see his expression. His had mixed feelings about Bronco ever since their run-in with Penn at the Glen. Everything had turned out fine, but he hadn't entirely forgiven his friend's hot-headed behavior and what they could have lost were it not for his foolish pride.

He wondered if Fenn knew about the incident, but dropped it a moment later. She wouldn't care. She was fine, and she'd probably just applaud Bronco for not putting up with Penn's shit. They had been weird friends. But anyway.

"What? No, no no," Fig said finally, brushing off her question, "You are not going to just drop an 'Uncle Fig' on my head and move the conversation along. Are you kidding me?" He gaped at her for a moment, shocked, but tail wagging like damn. "Uncle Fig to who? Or what? You adopt another badger?" he asked, beginning to smile.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Before we ever learned the fear of being bold - by Fennec - December 03, 2021, 03:58 AM
RE: Before we ever learned the fear of being bold - by Figment - December 04, 2021, 06:37 PM