Dragoncrest Cliffs in hell i'll be in good company
268 Posts
Ooc — mutton
Pushing through this unexpected storm was a mighty task. The violent wind fought against him. Sand and saltwater came flying into his eyes, stinging them. 
The anxiety that weighed so suddenly on him only made moving harder. His legs shook, his breath was short. Worse case scenarios involving Zephyr and Dionysus made his head grow numb. He desperately wanted to turn around and help round up the whole family, but that was — unfortunately — out of the question. Hermes — even more frightened by the storm than he was — needed to get to safety. As soon as he was with Erzulie he’d find his way back to his partner.
Hyacinth’s encouraging shouts were cut short by Zephyr’s rallying cry. 
Was that dad?” Hermes cried over the storm. Hyacinth didn’t answer. He couldn’t. His mind raced as he stared out to where the howl had come from. Now he was even more conflicted as to what to do.
Hermes.. he lowered his head so his son could hear. I need you to go inland ok? A-and find somewhere to hide.
He didn’t think it possible for the boy to get even more scared than he was, but his face drained of what little color was left. Hyacinth’s heart twisted with guilt.
I-It’ll be ok. He pressed his nose against Hermes’s forehead. Me and dad and your brother will find you ok?
You have to promise.” A sob cut through Hermes’s demand.
Yes… I promise. 
And as he ushered his son towards the tree line, gave him a gentle kiss and ran back to where he came, Hyacinth truly believed his word.
Messages In This Thread
in hell i'll be in good company - by ThE nArRaToR - December 20, 2021, 03:17 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Erzulie - December 20, 2021, 04:55 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Mireille - December 20, 2021, 05:05 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Nessarose1 - December 20, 2021, 05:19 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Zephyr - December 20, 2021, 05:21 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Sobo - December 20, 2021, 05:55 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Rosalyn - December 20, 2021, 06:45 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Chacal - December 21, 2021, 11:14 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Njord - December 22, 2021, 12:58 AM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Erzulie - December 28, 2021, 10:25 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Hyacinth - January 03, 2022, 06:09 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Hermes - January 03, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: in hell i'll be in good company - by Rosalyn - January 09, 2022, 12:25 PM