Duskfire Glacier Katinngak
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Okay! I'll probably give this 3-4 days before starting the next round. ^^ Tagging those who responded. If there are others who want to join, feel free to crash the party. @Veteran @Ensio @Wayfarer @Heda

Veteran, come and join me, the man greeted his apprentice as the blue-eyed boy bounded into view. Veteran was the first to show up. Issorartuyok felt himself swell with pride at the image of the sharp young figure. He was filling into his frame. The time spent with the hunters of Moonglow must have helped to shape his figure, add muscle to his youthful body.

Ensio, it is good to see you again.

It was the young Duskfire who appeared next, with prizes in his teeth. Issorartuyok smiled warmly to the young man, pleased to see him, pleased that he had answered the call. Their last talk still hung in the northerner’s mind. He carried the words with him, everywhere he went.

The next figure to appear was a young girl with colors that looked so remarkably like Lane’s that Issorartuyok believed her to be Wayfarer. He bowed his head in a silent greeting to her. They did not have a foundation with each other yet. There would be time for him to know her.

Last was Heda – the northern man looked to her and smiled.

We must search for a new territory for our village, young protectors. I have called you here to ask that you join me in this scouting trip. It will be difficult and we will cross many territories, but I believe that you will be good company and will learn many things.

There was a thoughtful pause.

We must move to protect the village. The herds are dying. Those who are not infected with the illness are fleeing the hunting grounds. We will starve if we do not protect our people.
Messages In This Thread
Katinngak - by Issorartuyok - December 20, 2021, 08:24 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Veteran - December 20, 2021, 08:41 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Ensio - December 20, 2021, 08:44 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Wayfarer - December 20, 2021, 11:30 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Heda - December 23, 2021, 10:57 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Issorartuyok - December 28, 2021, 10:05 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Veteran - December 29, 2021, 06:09 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Ensio - December 29, 2021, 08:55 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Issorartuyok - January 05, 2022, 08:05 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Wayfarer - January 06, 2022, 05:33 PM
RE: Katinngak - by Veteran - January 07, 2022, 11:19 PM