Noctisardor Bypass i vow to love the fire always.
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
a bit. ingram responds, in response to mahler's question. he had, indeed, travelled far from the islands of blackwater ...but his directive was clear: protect the druids at all and any cost. he is their iron guardian and while this was a visit of his own making he is their keeper always. i do not mind the travel. he admits after a small pause.

this was one of the last chapters he had to close on his past; sure that once he confessed to the fact that he'd committed matricide it would be closed and locked away forever.

exactly how he wanted it.

of course, there was still heda ...but perhaps someone would tell her.

mahler, ingram draws on a breath, fixing the man he had always suspected might be his father in his seaglass gaze; ready to rip away the last remaining tethers of what once was so he could focus fully on his future with the druids. i killed her. he could not bring himself to call her 'mother'. praimfaya. it is blunt, this confession but it was better to get it out all at once rather than drag it out.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 07, 2022, 05:19 AM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 11, 2022, 05:04 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 15, 2022, 03:58 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 15, 2022, 05:15 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 19, 2022, 06:34 AM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 21, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 26, 2022, 07:52 AM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 26, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 27, 2022, 09:10 AM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 30, 2022, 05:27 PM