Redsand Canyon on this earth we are all the same [m]
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She saw the way she recoiled at the mention of the Lady, and Aquene’s eyes softened in sympathy. “Mereo is a pack that is… harsher than others…” She offered helpfully, though she had a feeling that the woman had already figured it out. It had the healer wondering, if she was so repulsed at the reception and choices she had… why did she stay? Either way, that was a conversation they could have in time if it was called for. She would not push it otherwise, not unless asked.

“About children.” She confirmed, listening as the woman expressed her frustration with her own knowledge. “It’s not something you can absorb from your surroundings, but something you have to dedicate to studying… my mother used to make me stare at plant stems for hours until I had fully memorized every small detail for identification. She used to quiz me at random times, wake me up in the middle of the night and expect me sharp and alert to treat an incoming soldier from the warfront.” It was an artform, and unless Malila had dedicated herself, she would not have retained much. “A midwife is a healer… but they focus on childbirth. They focus on safely guiding a mother in labor through the process of delivering and monitor a woman throughout her pregnancy.” He explained. “After conception, there are herbs that can be given to aid along the pregnancy, and herbs that should be given to a woman after she gives birth in order to lessen the bleeding that occurs.” She explained, nudging the herbs forward. “These ones in particular are given after birth… how familiar are you with the conception and birthing processes?”
Messages In This Thread
on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 11, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 11, 2022, 10:53 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 11, 2022, 11:41 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 12, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 12, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 14, 2022, 09:47 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 14, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 16, 2022, 08:05 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 17, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 26, 2022, 04:59 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 27, 2022, 10:56 AM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 28, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 28, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 28, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 28, 2022, 09:43 PM